Friday, July 18, 2008

What a surprise! =D

How will you feel when you receive a birthday present?

How will you feel when you receive a birthday present just before your birthday?

How will you feel when you receive a birthday present 52 DAYS before your birthday?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Well, Li Ping and I were walking up the stairs in CMHSE for PCL class when she suddenly said that she had something for me. A gift, she said. I was totally puzzled. It's not that I don't like gifts (who don't?!), it's just that I can't think of any reason nor any special occasion for the gift. Anyway, this favourite buddy of mine can be crazy sometimes, so I accepted the gift, feeling confused and curious about what's inside the gift and why.

"This present is for you, but you don't open it first ya...go back only open..." she said.

"Why...?? It's not even September yet! Did you remember wrongly?? Tell me, it's a birthday present or what?" I asked, while recalling that she just asked for the date of my birthday last night (and I was wondering why out of sudden would she ask for the exact date of in September). I was really puzzled and I kept asking her why.

"Tell me la, don't let me be curious for the 2 hours in PCL!" I wondered what's inside the gift; and I wondered what's the occassion.

"You go back only open la, then you will know already..." She repeated this twice, I think.

"Okay okay I won't open it, go back only open...but what's the occassion?"

"Yala, it's YOUR birthday present..." She gave in.

I was even more surprised! "What? But....why?" I was starting to feel that she's really funny coz my birthday is still months away.

"You go back open then you will understand." That's the only reply she gave me. [I think you should just tell me to shut up and accept the present LOL]

And then we went for our PCL classes (yeah we're not in the same class anymore huhu)...for 2 hours, I did not touch the gift that was in my bag; for 2 hours, I wondered and kept thinking whether it's really my birthday present (she put it in a plastic bag and I didn't take it out from the plastic bag); most importantly, for 2 hours, I was curious-yet-can't-open-the-present...coz I promised her earlier! >.<

Anyway, finally PCL ended and I got back to halls soon enough. Took the gift out from the plastic bag...and it's really my birthday present! I read the card attached to it...and I was laughing because it's so funny! The reason she stated was: “我却迫不及待想让你收到这份礼物!”


I love the present paper!


I slowly opened the gift, and....

TA-DAH!

I went 'WAAAHHHHHH' when I saw the present she gave me!



萧敬腾的第一张专辑!还有附送一只笔呢~~



It's also my very first album collection! Yay =D Thanks dear! Been listening to his songs till now, not bad wow~~ ^_^


p/s: 你都把你的爱人送给我了,难道还不爱死你吗? =P

11 comments:

yeuyeu said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......i like his songs also!!!!!! But i only know the songs he sang in Superstar singing contest.

Li Ping =) said...

haha found another 知音!ya i also started liking him when i watch him in kangxi..he is really talented, love him!!!

Jess, glad that u like his songs! Such an honour for me to buy u ur first album wahahaha...Really can't wait to give u this present lor! If i wait until sept, really will 心痒痒!

haha yalo i already give my beloved to you ler...Really good buddy right? =)

*jeSSicA* said...

yeu sheng (u say only ur ex-housemates in akasia can call u yeuyeu): hahaha u like too? if u want the songs come take from me la =D

li ping: hahaha i understand how the person who wanna give present is usually more excited and anxious than the receiver!! hehe thanks a lot yo!

Chien said...

wow!
eh jess!
Don't expect me to send william to you ok =P

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: hahaha i never expect that! u can keep ur prince LOL...u've been so loyal for...more than 5 years? hahaha

Dr Yingzangel said...

你们很暧昧哩!哈哈!

*jeSSicA* said...

yun ying: u can ai mei with ryan also wat...haha =P

老大牛 said...

haha...黑蜘蛛...makes me want to watch superstar again =P

didn't know that you liked his songs ^^

*jeSSicA* said...

黑蜘蛛?? din know bout it...

Li Ping =) said...

haha didn't you see the black spider on the pen?

*jeSSicA* said...

ohhh so that's it...i kept wondering why a black spider on the pen lol