Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bowling!

Yesterday went to play bowling at AMF Bowling in Knox City with Li Ping, Grace, Adilah and Ravind. It's been a very very long time since I last bowled...


Ravind, Grace and me...why that expression??

4 flowers


The champion of the day

Don't get frustrated if you don't get a strike =P

Due to my foot injury, I'm still walking with a bit of limp so we took the lift to get to the first floor for bowling. This is how the lift looked like...

It has a room-like kinda door

Inside the lift - it's so small! Just nice to fit 5 of us altogether...it's also quite dark inside actually

After bowling it was already about 1.15pm, and we went to have lunch at Lemon Leaf, a Thai restaurant. I had Masaman curry lamb with rice...yummy~ We also had dessert after that.

The dessert - egg custard with ice cream

We went to shop for a while at Knox City shopping complex after that. It's not my first time there but the shopping complex still reminded me of Malaysia's style of shopping mall =)

Planned to take the 737 bus back but it was about 5pm by then and the next bus would be at 5.47pm. We didn't want to wait so we took another bus that took us to the end of tram stops (somewhere near Burwood), took a tram then took the 703 bus to halls. Reached halls at about 7pm.

It's really a fun day....we should go bowling more often!! (not AMF again coz it's kinda expensive =P)

Going for rural placement starting tomorrow. I'm going to Kyneton with Grace and Adilah...it will be fun! =D There's no Internet access there, but that doesn't mean that my blog won't be updated....hehehe~

No comments: