Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dreaming

I have been dreaming a lot lately.

Not that kind of day-dream if that's what you are thinking...the dreams that I meant are dreams that you make when you are sleeping.

It's funny how you would dream of people whom you see everyday or very often. I dream of my friends around me. Sometimes I dream of people who I have thought of earlier in the day. Not that I can control who will appear in my dreams, right?

Almost every one of them gave me the same response when I told my friends that I dreamt of them.

End of last year when I was back in Malaysia I dreamt of Angelene a few times. I sent her text messages to 'inform' her. Her replies were like, "You miss me too much I think", "You must be missing me badly"...

Last week I told Li Ping that I dreamt of her. Her response was, "Oh, you miss me ar?"

Few days ago I wrote on Cheah Yen's Facebook wall that I dreamt of her calling me. Her reply was, "I am so glad you miss me so much!!"

See what the responses have in common? =P

And last night I dreamt of Kaiwen!

10 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

nvr dream of me.. sob sob...

*jeSSicA* said...

olor, i've already said that i can't control who appear in my dreams ma...anyway, maybe i did dream of u before but i cant remember. lol

yeuyeu said...

Was that a nightmare? =P

Chien said...

I am a bit special :P

The response I would give you is that: "I miss you too much, so I entered your dream, that's where I can actually see you besides in pictures"
=)

*jeSSicA* said...

yeuyeu: hahaha not really, but i dun think it's a sweet dream either... =P

chien: i love ur response!!! awww so sweet

Ang3 said...

>Chien: ur response definitely melts jess' heart.hhehheehehe

>Jess: i miss u too much, that's y i enter ur dream..Wakkakka. copied from chien, to make ur heart MELTS....

*jeSSicA* said...

angelene: lol u are so sweet =P

Chien said...

Angelene... With you adding on.
I think she evaporated already

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: wait till she reads that...she'll fly =P

Chien said...

how come she flies?
I thought you fly! hehe