Thursday, August 28, 2008

Little things

There are often little things in life that make me happy =) As one says, life is full of ups and downs, but life is also full of surprises ^_^

Got this from Chau Wang last semester when he went to rural placement....stackable mugs!


Stack them up...you get this


and this


Yu Wan cooked us meals twice while we were preparing for the exam last semester =)




Received this postcard from Chien when she was in Canberra

It brightened up my day though it was 3 weeks late

The staff and residents at the aged care home at which I went for community placement gave me this as a token of appreciation...my other group members also got theirs too =)

Life is full of surprises, right?

2 comments:

Chien said...

oh wow!!
My postcard is posted too???
*touched!!*

the mug is cute! =)

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: haha of course...coz it's also a surprise ma =)