Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Friends, Food & Shopping

Justina and Shea Chuen held a housewarming party last Thursday. I like their home =)





Nice house right?





Food that we prepared....plus KFC!





We also had fried mee hoon, fried rice, fried kueh teow....haha




Ladies first!




Guys acting cool




Nice group pic =)


We were eating and chatting and walking around the house and taking pics at the same time =) After filling our stomachs, we started playing games...Daniel brought his mahjong set over, and so we played mahjong (first time this year!)





We played 14 rounds of mahjong =P



On Friday Chean Ying and I went to city to meet up with friends. We had lunch at Shanghai Dumpling Restaurant (it's Yu Wan's and my first time eating there).



Finally met up with Amelene after not seeing her for one whole semester




Thanks to Yu Wan who took this pic =)


Yu Wan, Sharon, Chean Ying, Amelene and I shared 5 different dishes of food =P




Steamed dumplings





Fried dumplings




Rice cakes





I forgot what is this called...but it came in a VERY big bowl




Taro cake!!!


After that we split into groups - some of us went to tour around University of Melbourne while the rest of us went shopping at Smith Street. Which group I joined? SHOPPING! =)




me-Sharon-Chean Ying




Found this candy shop at Smith Street! Too many choices till I dunno what to buy =P



Sharon and I left Smith Street earlier and went to Swanston Street. Had a nice walk around the city till it started raining. It was the day I chatted so much with Sharon. I heard of her name in INTEC but never talked to her before even once so I didn't really know her. And this time she came to visit Melbourne (she's studying at Queensland) and I became her tour guide for the day =P Throughout the day, we chatted as though we were old friends who haven't seen each other for ages when in fact it's our first conversation =) Very nice and fun chatting with her hehe =)




we saw this! I really admired the painter's work...amazing!





We walked near Myer shopping mall at Bourke Street and saw that they have the Christmas decorations already =)





Went to San Churro's at QV to have chocolate drinks. Planned to go Max Brenner's at first but there were so many people and we couldn't find a seat, so we ended up at San Churro's...luckily it was only a stone's throw away coz it was raining + very cold despite the fact that it's coming to summer!



2 comments:

Ang3 said...

WAhhhhhh...really enjoying urself post exams yea! and..JES WENT SHOPPING huh, never heard of it:P muakakka...good good.keep it up!

*jeSSicA* said...

Ang3: never heard of me go shopping??? =.=