Sunday, November 16, 2008

What happened?

Something is wrong with my Friendster account. Suddenly I only have 28 friends in my list (I think I have about 300+ friends originally)!!! I couldn't believe it at first, so I logged out and logged in again. It still showed the same thing...only 28 friends in my list!

It's so funny that now I'm not directly connected to my 'Featured Friends' on my profile. Some of their profiles are even restricted to their friends only (am I not one?!) Imagine Wei Yong is in my extended network! And even my own sister too =.= How could that be?! @.@

Geramnya now what should I do? Just leave it be??? How mafan to re-add people again....arrggghhh! Not that I use Friendster as often now but there are some friends that I keep in touch with via Friendster!

5 comments:

t.v. said...

they all deleted u from their fren list at once. lol, jk;)
mayb its juz sum maintenance probs, it will be fine soon, like..tmr?

*jeSSicA* said...

t.v.: haha it's back to normal now...thank goodness =P

LiNg WeNg said...

forget bout friendster... facebook more... lol... well... mine is even less than 26... for whatever reason...

LiNg WeNg said...

opss... 28 i mean...

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: haha me rajin ma so use both =P but it's back to normal now..