Sunday, December 07, 2008

Last minute

I'm going back to Malaysia soon =) But first I'll visit Perth. Yay, a trip before I go home! From Perth, I'll then reach KL on 15th, and go back KB on 16th...

Have been quite busy these few days. A lot of things running on my mind. What to pack, which goes into which box, which box to put into storage or Yu Wan's place, what things to bring home, what things that I need to bring to Perth, which food/cooking materials to give away/throw away etc etc. Things like this can keep me busy for days even though I pack fast. Speaking of food, this is the time of the year where you can get free food e.g. pasta, all kinds of sauces, salt, cooking oil - just to name a few (from residents who have left their food in the kitchen in halls), and also kitchen utensils which they left in the kitchen as well...No no I didn't take any if that's what you are thinking..I even left some of the stuff in the kitchen =P

Most things are done last minute during this period of time. Not really 'last minute', but most decisions are made quite suddenly. One of them is moving things into storage (really thanks to everyone who offered a hand). Another one is the decision to move out of halls earlier and move to Li Ping's place before I go to Perth. Planning for the trip to Perth (what day to go where) is one too. Transferring photos from friends is another major one...Chean Ying will understand what I'm saying =)

Hmmm..I also realised that I spent a lot during this period of time. I only went out shopping 3 times during this holiday and spent less than $50 each time. So, it's not due to shopping that I withdrew/transferred money so often (and quite a lot I think). It's actually coz I need to pay some fees for accommodation next year (am staying back at halls), pay for the flight from Melbourne to Perth, pay for the petrol and car rental cost (shared) for Grampians trip, pay Ryan for the bar fridge I bought from him, pay for the rental these few weeks...see that's why I said a lot of things running on my mind =P

Perth, here I come! Ling Weng, don't worry you will be a good tour guide =)

1 comment:

LiNg WeNg said...

we're so gonna have fun together!!!!!