Thursday, February 05, 2009

我的小窝~

This post is dedicated to Princess Ong...

...because her webcam cacat. Haha!


Let's first start with what you will first see when stepping into my room: a bar fridge.



Bought this from Ryan in December last year before he moved out of halls. Now I don't have to worry about my cheese being stolen...

Next, decorations of my room.



Can you recognise any?




Bought this poster last year, just that I put this up at a different corner in my room.




Turn around and you'll see the 3-door-wardrobe. Not much deco here but I prefer it that way.





Brought the two posters from home. I don't really know how to appreciate them (as in appreciate art) but I like the vibrant colours. Besides, leaving them at home in my drawer means no much use. The key chains that I hang on the board are mostly from friends =)






One of the key chains - I got this as a free gift from a boutique in KB Mall!!






My family of plush toys sitting on the armchair. ALL (except one) are from friends, which I have collected over the years (well, just 2 years actually) =D Thanks to my friends who have made this corner of my room so lovely and colourful...now I wonder how am I going to bring them home after I graduate





The shelf above my desk






My desk.




Just got a new phone few days ago (free!) with the signing of another new contract with 3. Still the same $29 cap plan, just that some things that are included in the cap are different eg. free video calls, more credit etc.





Touch screen!




I also got a new pencil case from my sis.





I think people will think that I love pink but it's actually a coincidence (the colour of the key chain and the pencil case). I have been using that key chain for my previous pencil case...by the way, this pencil case reminds me of Angelene because it's pinky + Hello Kitty! You want you want? =P
(Princess Ong loves purple now..)

Right now, this below is another essential item for summer. Not to be missed in everyone's room.






My faithful buddy since 2007. I remember the whole gang of us went to Big W in the city to buy this fan which cost $14 each on promotion! And coz we were buying lots of some other stuff, we requested Big W to mail us the things we bought...haha...those were the days




What do you think, Princess Ong?


11 comments:

Li Ping =) said...

wow i love ur photos corner so nice!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

li ping: haha thanks! come and visit me kay?

Ang3 said...

eh dear, i tot u didnt move out from hall??
need to buy fridge for hall also one ar??

and i SPOTTED my pics..wink:)

*jeSSicA* said...

Ang3: yeah still staying at halls, there's a common fridge, but often food got stolen ma, especially pizza, cheese and milk...besides, it's nice to have my own fridge =)

u saw the one with the batman pose?

Siew Ting said...

kakkaak, i saw mine also(and the bear tht i gave u)! hahah!
i love tht olympic keychain!!!!!!!
touch phone wor, fuyoh!!
super hot there, take good care of urself ya! drink more water!!

Siew Ting said...

besides, i saw a dinosaur in ur poster..... hahah!! why is it there??
haha... seems like i dunno how to appreciate art as well..

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: u mean the photo? hehe i know that's like 3 years ago but i like that pic =)

yaya the bear, one family ma, hehe~ i dunno why there's a dinosaur in that poster, but there's a phrase in the poster that says 'think or be extinct'!

LiNg WeNg said...

you really have lotsa plush toys.... that keychain is cute... =]

ps: i spotted myself in some of your pictures... haha....

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: haha u went to my house before, remember how my house has many plush toys too?

did u zoom in the picture or wat...sampai boleh spot ur pics...hehe~

chuishen said...

wow~~ your room so warm! not like mine, only two words can describe it ---> 狗窝!!

come come! come penang to help me decorate! haha~

p/s: i like ur photo corner too, it's simple (only got photos) but creative and meaningful!

*jeSSicA* said...

chui shen: hehe thanks!! aiks, paise i just realise dun have ur face in the photos, coz i dun have time to develop the photos we took during CNY! whcih are the photos i have of u o.0 but nvm la, that means u are in my heart ma, haha =P

i wanna go penang!!! i dun mind decorating though~