Monday, February 02, 2009

Pack and unpack

Pheww...after 10 hours of flight (8 hours from KL to Gold Coast, 2 hours from Gold Coast to Melbourne) I finally reached Melbourne on Saturday night with Ryan and Yun Ying. The reason we booked the tickets to Gold Coast instead of Melbourne earlier was because....Air Asia hasn't announced its KL-Melbourne route yet when we booked the tickets, and just 1 week after we booked they announced the new route!! Grrr...but thank God that it's a chance for us to escape the heat of Melbourne that Saturday morning/afternoon, Gold Coast was much cooler. The temperature at Melbourne on Friday was the highest - 45 degrees! We were lucky that we arrived on Saturday instead of Friday =)

Friends who arrived earlier helped me to take out my stuff from storage...and I treated them 珍珠奶茶 the next day to repay their kindness...I happy, they happy haha =) Have been unpacking my stuff and decorating my room (yeah with new decorations!) these 2 days.


Chinese New Year at KB was fun! Went to 拜年 with my friends on the 3rd day. We went to about 12 or 13 houses...hehe!

Wei Yong and I were dressed in purple~


We played cards and mahjong at her house before going to Pizza Hut for lunch.


Towards the end of the lunch...there's a suspense

Was very tired by the end of the day (when we reached my house)...


One sleeping, the other just woke up


...but after eating 捞生...


vegetarian, because no haruan at market =.=


...and take pictures...






...we moved on to Zia En's house! Went to KK with
Chui Shen to send Jen Yun and Ai Wei home and visit their houses...first time stayed at KK till so late (around 11.30pm)! Wooohh, 拜年 from 11am till 11.30pm...haha~ Went to Mr Cheng's house the next day (初四), then went back to my house with my friends (some of them didn't visit the day earlier)...and we played Play Station (gathering at my house usually includes playing games haha), then took some pics before they left.


the best of 3 pics we took that day


So now...back in Melbourne, have to pack up the CNY mood, and say Hello to clinical training =)


2 comments:

chuishen said...

eh, dun tell my mum that we stay at kk till so late huh! haha~~

*jeSSicA* said...

chui shen: hahaha even if i were to tell her, it's gonna be 1 year later...haha~