Monday, July 27, 2009

Sudden wish

If only I'm free to do whatever I want without considering my responsibilities/obligation at the moment....

forget about preparing for PBL next week
forget about reading up neuro exam
forget about doing pathology quiz
forget about EBCP assignment
forget about deciding what to do and when to do MCR

...if I could just forget those stuff for 2 weeks, what I would like to do is...

...fly back to Malaysia!

This wish/desire is actually 'triggered' when Thong said that I should be in Malaysia now. It just struck me in my head. There are two people that I need to meet; if not now, the next time/chance will be 2 or 3 years later.

It would be cool if I go and look for the cheapest ticket and fly to KL the next day.....



but wait. I probably won't be allowed to fly. I still have cold and cough; they will probably want me to self-quarantine.


7 comments:

Siew Ting said...

kekekeke.... jessica wana skip class hor!

big boss said...

jess..somebody messed up ur mind..
anyway relax..dont think much..
akaka..

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: but they won't allow me to fly anyway =P

big boss: hahaha YOU la

LiNg WeNg said...

get well sooooooon!!!!!! =)

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: thank u =)

Ang3 said...

u DO UR WORK!:P
and...take care oh..!

*jeSSicA* said...

angelene: =)