Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas tree!

Anyone who has been to my house surely knows that the christmas tree in my house is there all year long. My mom usually switches on the christmas lights when it's evening, and the living room will become bright and have a lively atmosphere around it. The christmas tree is 6 feet tall and has been with us since I was young and when we were still living at Tanjung Chat. I don't know when my mom bought it, but even it is already more than 10 years old (yes my house has a lot of things which are more than 10 or 20 years due to my mom's housekeeping skills) the christmas tree still looks brand new to me. It's the traditional green colour type like those you see in movies or cartoons.

And why do I want to talk about my christmas tree?

It's because I just re-decorated it few days ago! Mom bought some new ornaments from The Summit and two new sets of christmas chasing lights. After dusting the christmas tree and taking out the old ornaments to wash, she put the chasing lights around the christmas tree while I started to put the ornaments in. My sisters said they wanted to help but one went upstairs to watch tv while the other one doing homework (-.-). So it's me alone who decided where to put the angels, the bears, snowman, reindeers, strawberries, apricorns, apples etc.. When it's finally done, the whole christmas tree looks lively again with the running lights and glittering ornaments. I love it!

No comments: