Thursday, December 14, 2006

i'm back from sarawak~

Haha...I think most of you would like to read my post on the sarawak trip (SS-ing again)....but I'm not going to blog about it today.

2 weeks ago I was tagged by Miss Angelene and it's only today that I know I had homework to do! So, here it goes...

1) Four things I fear that not many know of:
a) heights! (but I think I overcome it dy after the canopy skywalk in Mulu, haha~)

b) losing contact with my friends
c) deep water... I can't swim la...
d) snatch thiefs (same as Angelene)

2) Four movies that I could watch over and over:
a) I Not Stupid Too

b) The Incredibles (I love animation like this)
c) Finding Nemo perhaps?

d) dunno liao la, can't think of any + I seldom watch movies

3) Four places I have lived:
a) Kota Bharu, Kelantan - home sweet home!
b) Sri Petaling, KL - my relatives' house
c) SS 18, Shah Alam - the place where I met friends all over M'sia
d) Kuching, Sarawak - few days stay at Amelene's house~

4) Four TV shows I love to watch:
a) The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
b) Why ask me about TV again?! I just watch anything nice...
c) .....
d) .....


5) Four places I haven't been on vacation and planning/ wanting to go:
a) Paris

b) Japan
c) some nice island
d) Australia!

6) Four of my favourite food:
a) waffles
b) ice-cream! (I'm still a kid eh?)

c) french fries
d) mum's cooking of course!

7) Four places I would rather be/do:
a) KL/Shah Alam - gathering with my college friends~
b) KB, Kelantan - place to gather with KB friends!

c) Marudi, Sarawak - meet Siew Ting, she's one of my Sarawakian friends whom I did not meet during my trip to Sarawak le >.<
d) Home (I'm already at home, yeah!)


8) Four current favourite songs:
a) FIR's songs (thanks to Conney's singing in Boon's car, haha)
b) Jingle Bells (Christmas is near!)
c) anything relaxing..
d) lazy to think la...

9) Four persons I wanna tag:
a) Biew Chien

b) Ru Xing
c) Amanda
d) Bryan

No comments: