Saturday, December 30, 2006

The two names that i always heard..

Case (1)

Me: Amelene~ last night I had a dream...

Amelene: If not about
Siaw Tze then must be Siew Ting.
Me: *give her a how-you-know look*


Case (2)


Me: (in deep thoughts..)

Amelene: What are you doing?

Me: Thinking of something..

Amelene: I know, if not
Siaw Tze then must be Siew Ting.

Case (3)


Me: I don't want to go la...

Amelene: Why you don't want to go?
Siaw Tze is going wor..
Me: ....

Cheah Yen: Your big sister is going, you don't want to go?

Amelene: Yalah, you don't want to go mehhhh?


Case (4)


Me alone in hostel, 3 housemates had gone back home..


Cheah Yen (via sms): Wei wei wei.. Wat u doing there? Ok anot staying alone..? If boring, go find
siew ting they all la.. Sleep over at their place la..

Case (5)


I think I heard this from Amelene or from Christine herself..


Christine: That small kid ah, why she only sayang
Siaw Tze and Siew Ting...!

that was supposed to be a joke? lalala~ ^_^

5 comments:

Chien said...

where are u anyway?still in kch?still in SA? or in lil lovely KB?

syyeam said...

Haha..u must be super close with them that your friends always associate you with both of them =D

Anonymous said...

everyday thinking of us huh~?

-siewting-

Anonymous said...

Haha.. really that miss me ya? haha.. nah.. give u a chance to reduce your craving to meet me..=P i am going to kl tomorrow.. hehe.. when ya go kl must contact me ya.. must must must ya!!! ok la.. i know u can't meet me now.. give u a muacks.. don throw tantrum ya.. =)

always ur big sis..

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: in my house in kb =D

yeam:hahaha..it's a fact!

ting:u think so? =P

stze:i where got throw tantrum?! blek..