Wednesday, December 27, 2006

HapPy bIrThdAy Ting Ting dear dear!!

Today is Siew Ting's birthday! Yoyo, 19 already oh! And when it's her birthday, it means that this year is going to end soon... kinda fast..

I recalled those days in Semester 1 (last year) when we were staying at Block 7 of Akasia, I barely knew
Siew Ting and Siaw Tze but they came to my room often (to look for Amelene?).. There's when I got to know Siew Ting - a sweet and friendly cute gal! There's something that drove me to think that, hmm, I like this gal... Never it struck me that she would become one important and special person to me. Throughout the year our friendship grew and we became close friends. Or more, intimate friends...

Ting Ting, I'm glad that we cherished our days together so far...Thank you for being such a nice friend..You open your heart to me, and I open mine... Words that you said, like when you said that you are always with me, I know that you mean it, and I really appreciate you saying that as it meant a lot to me. You tell me about your feelings, and I tell you about my dreams.. You said that people tend to think a lot during the holidays and you are one of them, but I guess I'm also like that (similar personality?).. You lend me your ears and I lend you mine, that is the most important thing to me~


Remember last time we used to call you nicknames? You didn't seem to mind, and you responded in a cute way instead.. even when we teased you! And that's what I like about you... your cuteness and sweetness! And also SS-ness...haha! And I love you because of your showering love and care as you are always there for me! =D '
This is what friends are for..' (a phrase from my mom)

Too bad that I can't buy you a birthday cake now... I know that's what you want.. If I meet you in January I'll buy you whatever cake you want okay? Hehe~ Smile more ya, coz you have a dazzling smile that will brighten up anybody's day!


Once again, haPpY bIrThdAy dear, with lots of hugs and kisses from me at West Malaysia to you at East Malaysia.. lalala~ enjoy your day to its fullest ya!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so er xing,xiu ting will vomit during her birthday lahh,hahha
if ppl duno ,they will think tat u ang lian her,alalalla
innocent ST,pity her lahh

u know who am i?

Anonymous said...

Wow, a whole passage abt me~ so touched!!

Friends Forever oh!!

*jeSSicA* said...

christine: er xin? u see ppl so happy neh! blek.. say la u jealous.. =P
jk okay? haha..

st: yeah friends forever! haha~

Siew Ting said...

wat was my nick nametht u all used to call? barbie doll? hahaa... (of coz i dont mind wew~ barbie doll le.......cute ..!)

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: yea, it's barbie(babi) doll...hahaha, of coz cute =P

Siew Ting said...

i come back here every 3 years! hahahahhahahaha

*jeSSicA* said...

hahaha u really love this post!