Friday, June 20, 2008

Back to normal and crazy life

Yeah, crazy. That's what happpens when you have just finished an exam which you spent more than one week stuck in your room studying and facing books/notes everyday. But now, exam's over!

Lin drove Ryan, Yun Ying and me to Kota Raya to have dinner with Sheryl, her mom and her grandma. It was actually my first time to Kota Raya though I have heard of that place from Yu Wan earlier. First time meeting Sheryl's mom and grandma who are here on holiday.

After dinner Lin drove us around - first it was Sheryl's mom who drove Sheryl's car to go back to Lexington Gardens so we just followed her, after that we had no idea where to go to since it's already 9pm. Pub is not a choice for us, and the only 'shopping place' that's open is Kmart. But nah we didn't go there. We then decided to go sing Karaoke at Glen Waverly and even called Zepeng to ask for directions (I actually found that his voice was suddenly so soft unlike his usual voice haha), but in the end we didn't go there either. As we were halfway there when we suddenly decided not to go Glen Waverly for karaoke, we stopped by Cold Rocks which was on the way and had ice cream. Even the kiddies size was a big portion for me! >.<

We went back to halls after that as we decided to sing karaoke at Lin's room. We searched for songs from DC++ and searched for the lyrics via Google, and we sang 'freely' as though everyone else had finished their exam...haha. We spent about one hour and a half singing karaoke, then we went to music room because I wanted to play the piano. It was about 11+ pm that time! And we listened to me and Sheryl playing till it was about 12.20am. Lin fetched Sheryl back to her mom's place while the rest of us went back to our rooms.

Think the day has ended yet? Not for me! After taking a quick bath and brushing my teeth it was already coming to 1am. I didn't feel sleepy yet, in fact I was feeling so 'hyper-energetic' after all those singing and music. I started chatting with friends via MSN. Most of my friends have finished exams, now everyone's back at MSN =) The last person I chat with was Li Ping (we chatted till 4am!!) then I decided to go to bed as it was already so late (though again I didn't feel sleepy yet). After about 20 minutes lying on the bed I still couldn't sleep. I sent Li Ping a message saying that I couldn't sleep and I didn't know what to do >.<>

And guess what time I woke up this morning...10.45am! I woke up at 7.45am actually (dunno why, my biological clock is weird sometimes), and seeing that it's not even 8am yet, I continued to sleep...and wake up 3 hours later, realising that it's such a coincidence that the time I woke up has to end with a .45 mins =.=

p/s: Siaw Tze is coming tomorrow!




5 comments:

Chin Yen Ryan said...

was really fun, especially that part, we're rooming at Westall Road but dunno where were we going.
And also when we're waitinf at the side of the road in deciding what to do next along Princess Highway!!!!

Where is your sentence with "cute voice"!!!!??

*jeSSicA* said...

haha, we're such random ppl lol...

wat sentence with cute voice???

t.v. said...

happy hols!

*jeSSicA* said...

to u and me! =D

Chin Yen Ryan said...

I forgot wat u said...but then u said u always speak like tat to your sister!!!! LOL