Thursday, June 05, 2008

Today is a fruitful day =)

Had formative OSCE today...though it's just a formative one, I still felt that my hands were shivering during the stations. Just natural I guess...

It's almost 4pm after OSCE. Justina and said she wanted to get coffee so I suggested the 'high-class' cafe near the Science building. I wanted to try out Bacio again =D Before heading to the cafe, I went to the post office to buy some stamps...I thought that I was speaking so fast that the lady behind the counter wanted to tell the guy who was serving me about my speed, but he stopped her =P

Justina and I met Joab while we were on the way to the cafe and he sort of complained that he has to go to uni everyday, though he has no exams and no holidays...but that's how Honours is like, he said. At the cafe, both of us had Bacio...We sat outside, chatting for almost an hour. It's a cool day, not many people were at the cafe (unlike usual times when you can see many professors and tutors around). We talked about lots of stuff...it's been a long time since I last chatted with her for so long =) One of the waiters even talked to us a while when he heard us speaking Mandarin...we were kinda surprised when he suddenly stopped doing his work and asked us where we're from. Soon it was about 5pm and it was getting really cold, so we decided to go back home.

I suddenly had the thought of going to play the piano...I had not been playing piano in the past 3 or 4 weeks. I took my music file and practised the songs on the music scores I printed. I also played some songs from memory and I realised that I tend to close my eyes while playing those songs @.@ It seemed to give me a better sense of enjoying the songs with my eyes closed...haha. Yet I didn't stay in the music room for long coz it's getting cold, and I didn't know where's the heater.

It's Cheah Yen's birthday today =) I called her after dinner but the line went off when we were chatting halfway. As usual she always made me laugh with her stories...well, happy birthday jie jie, you are 21 already...hehehe...have a blessed birthday and all the best in exams!


Chatting with my cousin now....her elder sister is getting married soon, and I want to attend the wedding!!


2 comments:

syyeam said...

Cheah Yen is your jie jie?
Haha..

*jeSSicA* said...

yeam: haha, last time she used to call me ah mei when in akasia ma.