Tuesday, June 03, 2008

For Chien!

黄妙倩生日快乐!!!

(I don't have any other solo pic of you, so I chose this...don't scold me oh)

Happy birthday young lady, you are finally legal =P

It's funny that this girl called me first on her own birthday.

It actually happened this way:

I was studying when suddenly my phone rang. I found it so weird when I saw that it's her pic that appeared on my screen - I mean, why would the birthday girl call me on her own birthday? Shouldn't it be me who call her instead? Picking up the call and saying 'hello', first thing that she said was "thank you"! She thanked me for the present which I sent her =) I sent it last week and it reached Adelaide yesterday but as it was past 5pm so she only went to collect it today after class. Thank God it reached on time ^_^

I was already so surprised when she called me that I immediately said "Happy Birthday" without second thought. I told her that I would call her later because "this seems so odd, I should be the one calling you and say happy birthday"! "Alright, then I will act that I'm surprised when you call later =P" She said.

So I called her 1 hour plus later and said, "I know this is odd, but I still want to wish you happy birthday!" so yeah...the 'proper' way!

May your wishes come true dear! Miss and love ya =)

3 comments:

Chien said...

oh girl!!!
Thanks !!!
That's so sweet ^^

LOL!
Everything is so funny haha!

Chien said...

and OMG!!
PAISEH LAR!
Why this pic =.=
I got better pictures :P

anyway, LOVE YOU DEAR!

*jeSSicA* said...

give me ur pics then =P