Sunday, June 01, 2008

Time bomb

Angelene is going to University of Manchester.

End of August.

I wanna go back and see her before she flies.....coz I don't know when will we meet each other again.

I soon realised that I actually did not spend much time with her together.

The following facts shall surprise you readers:
  1. I haven't been to her house, whereas she's been to my house so many times.
  2. We never go out kai kai/shopping/watch movies/go to beach together.[though PCB beach is near to my house.]
  3. We only went out yum cha once or twice, and that's not even us who planned.

On top of that, she's my best friend.

You'll think this is funny, but that's true...that's how things turn out to be.

Do I have the chance to see her before she go?

I doubt it. *haih*

We'll surely meet again, I know. It's just a matter of time. 天下无不散之筵席!=)

Yes, my dear, I shall have faith....absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? Though we'll be at different continents - few thousand kilometres away from each other, I will remember and remind myself of the message you once wrote: "I'll be your guardian angel forever..."


No comments: