Thursday, July 06, 2006

M o d e l s ~

I have some friends who have the potential to go modelling.
They are like advertising hair shampoo in a somewhat devilish way. Hahaha =P

This is Yeu Sheng...get bewitched!


And this is Ling Sing...she looked so happy huh! =P

Chean Ying, felt so contented is it?? Hehehe...

Ru Xing...now this is cool~

Hmm...Siaw Tze! I love this one =)

This is Siew Ting with her smooth long hair...

From another angle... ^_^

Ooppss...Looks like I forgot someone...and she's crying!

Poor dear Amelene.

Muahahahaha.

No offence gals...I just wanna bring joy and laughter =D

8 comments:

Chien said...

offended...what about me?! =P

*jeSSicA* said...

chien,u din give me any pic of yours! =P except those form five and last year's ones...hehe

Chien said...

okie...now i start taking pics of myself and send at least one to u everyday... muahahaha...
I knew u would miss my pics =P

Ru Xing said...

Naughty girl... How could you do this to us? =P

Anonymous said...

unfair...!!!! why u post our pictures but ur pic we can find nowhere... post ur pic next time!!! haha.. why u are so stingy with your lovely pic? share with us ma.. promise ya..

Anonymous said...

+_+ photo.... model... super model.....
crazy one yer..! next time is our turn to put ur photo... hiak hiak hiak.!

Anonymous said...

ohya.. is me... B.Bei.. Wahaha...

Anonymous said...

hey...nice picture weii!!but how come no urs one?i wanna see urs!!i wanna see ur cutie mushroom hairstyle become
all messy n tangled up like witch!!
keke!!hope u dun mind!~i m jk