Friday, July 14, 2006

A r g h h h .

Went to campus this morning just for Issue Analysis which would take ten minutes. After that I had no class except 3-5 Math class in the afternoon.

My turn would be at 9.20am. As I was heading to Mr Lokman's office at Block F, I saw two of me ESLS classmates. And they said, "IA cancelled. He doesn't have the tapes for recording."

How surprised I was!! I quickly said, "Eh, betul ke? Jangan tipulah.."

Jameela said, "Yalah, mana ada tipu..tak ada IA..ours maybe next week." I turned to my other classmate and said, "Arghh...wasted my time here...I don't have class after this!!" And she told me the same thing, "I also don't have class!"

So we went to cafetaria for food. Met Roger and Yoong Wai and told them the news. Yoong Wai exclaimed, "What?! Arghh...Wasted my effort in preparing the whole thing.." (his notes were very detailed and long compared to mine). Roger was laughing because he, too, like me, did not prepare as detailed as Yoong Wai did but just wrote out the points and our notes were quite short. Hahaha...

1 comment:

t.v. said...

Ha, pity my roommate. He had prepared the whole night before the appalling IA session.