Friday, July 14, 2006

=^_^=

Last Wednesday we had mashed potato, fried chicken and vegetable soup for dinner. I prepared the mashed potato while Amelene fried the small pieces of chicken leg and dumped the vegetables in the rice cooker for the soup, which Kia Miang had washed and cut earlier before she went jogging. Siaw Tze was supposed to come and help us at 5pm but due to some unknown reasons she didn't. Never mind, we thought.. there's still one last job for her to do.. WASHING the plates!! =P

We finished preparing the food at about 6pm. I misscalled Siaw Tze to ask her to come and eat. Few minutes later she turned up at my door, saying, "So nice.. I can even smell the chicken from ground floor downstairs!!" Amelene said, "Of couse lah, I cooked one ma... You have to see who's the cook!" I faced Siaw Tze and told her that she had to wash ALL the plates after eating. "Yerr.. Don't want.. Later I have tutorial practice.. No time to wash.." was what she answered. "I don't care~" I said playfully. She excused herself and said that she wanted to take her bath first, had her materials for tutorial photocopied, then only come and join us for dinner. We said OK and waited for her..but we were so hungry, so we ate first. The mashed potato and fried chicken were marvellous.. and the soup, too. There were 9 pieces of chicken, and Amelene who initially didn't want to eat because she had a sore throat, said that she wanted one piece.. So I ushered her to take one. I took 2 pieces for myself, and left 6 for Kia Miang and Siaw Tze, 3 pieces each.

Amelene: Oopps.. I took one already and you only have two to eat.. why not you take one more, give Siaw Tze two pieces only since she didn't do any work..

Me: Never mind lah..Give her 3 pieces..It's OK..

Amelene: Waahh, you very sayang her noh..

Me: =^_^= *smiles*

SEE?! I sayang her so much...do you know that, big sis?? =P

Anyway she did wash up all the plates after dinner. For goodness's sake.

6 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Ahaha, how bahagia Siaw Tze is =p

Anonymous said...

jess, i long for ur SAYANG also.... haha..:P

*jeSSicA* said...

who's that anonymous person who wants my sayang so much??

Chien said...

Jess,r u in a relationship?

*jeSSicA* said...

-->chien:
no, y u ask so?

Chien said...

actually not asking u...indirectly asking ur friends...cos i believe u no more in this case...muahaha...

Have jessica owned someone already?!
=P