Sunday, July 23, 2006

A n g e L

Took a Tickle test called 'What's your goddess identity?'. And my result was 'You're an Angel!' Woohoo~ and the explanation of my result:

Just like the haloed and winged guardians of good, you truly have a heart of gold, sweet Angel. Whenever there's a chance to pitch in, save the day or just make life easier for the people around you, you're the one for the job.

You don't just jump in without planning - you use your angelic head to figure out how to do things right the first time, like only the most dependable goddesses can. Whether brainstorming a new solution to a problem, planning a surprise party for your parents, or lending your friends a wing to cry one, you've got the right instincts, so follow them whenever you can. As natural as it is for you to take care of the people around you, don't forget to treat yourself right, too. The best friendships, and loves, of a lifetime tend to blossom when you become your own guardian angel.

So don't listen to those who say nice girls finish last. People have always seen you as a goddess of thoughtfulness and good intentions, and it hasn't slowed you down a bit. All in all, Angel, you've got it made with your glowing attitude and ability to see from on high. So get out there and change the world!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, I thought... when you become your own guardian angel.. when I become my own guardian angel?? What does it mean? I'm thinking of Angelene who's been my guardian angel since secondary school. She's always so sweet and nice, and capable of providing encouragement and comfort to those around her who need it. She told me that she's my God-sent angel (just like the word Angel in her name!) who'll always be there for me whenever I need it. She made me realise what sort of person I am, and she showed me the wonders of a great friendship as she showered me with her care and love. I appreciate everything that she did--listening to me crapping, admiring my work, helping me in Chinese, keeping me company and making funny actions in tuition.. It's those small things that made our friendship blossomed. As a saying goes, 'Friendship is made up of a million little things' (some sort like that, I can't remember the whole sentence). And she's the only one who asks me whether do I have any prayer request. =)

Awww.... I miss her so much. Haven't seen her for months though she's staying near to my relative's house in Sri Petaling >.<

3 comments:

Chien said...

=.= what about me?!

*jeSSicA* said...

haha i miss u too =)

Ang3 said...

hey dear..u over flatter me!!
it's not good..i dun think i'm that good as u hav described me..
haha..but really happy u still rmb all the small things i did,still miss the old days we had!

anyway,keep up the good works ya!
i really care bout u!