Saturday, July 29, 2006

S p e e d

So here I am at my relative's house, using the phone line and my dad's Jaring account (since mine already expired long time ago) to go online. It's been a few days since I can get online 'smoothly' due to the poor/stupid wireless connection at hostel. 'No/Limited connectivity!!' What is this?? The pole is so near to my block and you tell me 'no connectivity'? Grrrr..

Can't wait to go back home to use that Streamyx was just set up recently in my house. Guess my sis must be real happy to use that super fast connection which she had not experienced before.. Like, click a link and you'll get to that link in a few seconds or a minute.. unlike last time, have to wait for a few minutes and you'd have to refresh the page again if it's 'not available'..

How important speed is.

2 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Signal strength: Very Good
Limited/No Connectivity
The above depicts the wireless connection at the hostel. Very good and no connectivity... What the? So sad eh, Jessica? Sigh...

*jeSSicA* said...

yalo! what the...
and to think that we paid for it..
is this wat we should get??