Saturday, July 22, 2006

* A n a l y s e *

Today's Friendster horoscope for Virgo:
Look at any conflicts from an impersonal point of view. Remove your own emotions.

Details:
Stick to the facts today---logic and emotionless criticism are the only way to go. Some smart folks have been telling you that you must put a piece of yourself into everything you do, but today you need to remove your emotions from the equation. Your perspective is important and valid, but it isn't relevant to what's going on right now. It may also cause you to focus on stuff that isn't important to anyone else but you. Put yourself in other people's shoes today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes things just don't come our way, not as we expected. When friends feel down, all I wish to do is to comfort them and be there for them. I want them to feel that they're still cared and loved, and that their state of depression actually worries me A LOT. I admit, I'm not good at expressing my feelings out, but the least I can do is to listen to their problems with all ears and understand their situation. Yet this is not always the case. I'd always hope that the people around me to be happy and joyful, but recent events suggested that perhaps my thought is just way too impossible.

There are times when people sort of misunderstand me because of my shyness. I just don't know why I'm not 'sporting' enough to show my thinking and emotions. I tend to keep them to myself. Is it the nature of a Virgo? Or is it because I always hesitate when I want to show my feelings? I wonder.

A dear friend of mine mentioned to me that I seldom praise people. I gave it a deep thought. I was thinking about the movie I Not Stupid 2 again. 'When was the last time you praised people?' I don't know. I'm just too bad at describing people and things. That's the reason why I don't like writing stories. I prefer writing factual essays using die-hard facts and reasonable explanation. I just don't have those flowery words and well-structured sentences in my mind to make stories flow like silver waves. And gosh, to think that I can't remember the last time I said 'you look pretty today' to any of my friends! That's kinda terrible. Sigh... I think I'll praise people more next time. To make people happy =P

I used to think that I am the listener, adviser/problem solver among my circle of friends. Even though I'm the youngest. *winks* Till now I still hold that role and I appreciate that my friends turned to me to share their problems with me. I gained experience from their problems, and I gained insight into how to solve problems better each time. I did learn a lot from my 'job/responsibility'. And I still need to learn.





p/s:I think I'm crapping this time..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur crap makes me understand u a little more deeper =)
haha
ya,u r always d kind of person who used to bring sunshine to the ppl around u..
Ur serious look actually betray ur true personality
feel comfortable to be with u
it makes evrything looks so simple
=D
Thanks for being my fren
*Ming*