Monday, August 14, 2006

30 minutes + +...

...that's the time I took to wash my clothes after coming back from BTN. And not all my clothes though...the baju kurung and the long sleeve shirts and my towel, I dumped all to dobi. Easier, covenient, faster (save my time) and not wasting my energy. Haha~

Back to BTN - Biro Tatanegara. It's a kursus kenegaraan that we were required to participate...a 5-day-camp to teach us more about the country and to instil patriotism in us by conducting some ceramah and LDK (Latihan Dalam Kumpulan). =.= kinda bored but still fun. There's always fun with those friends of mine who can talk a lot =P luckily we have Christine with us that we can 38 and take photos. Coz they kept our phones...no phone to use for 4 and a half days,imagine that! And the only thing that we could do during the short break in between activities was studying..they gave us 4 booklets to read to prepare for exam on the last day. Yet when we were in a group together in the air-cond room, we talked and talked and laughed instead of studying...hehehe..

We're like rushing all the time, rushing to take bath, rushing to go for ceramah/LDK, rushing to go for riadah (gather at padang to kawad etc)...oh and we had 6 meals a day. Breakfast in the morning around 7.30am, minum pagi at 10.30am, lunch 1pm, minum petang 4.30pm, dinner 6.30pm and minum malam 11.15pm. See how they fed us!

My camp place was in Kuala Selangor and there were lots of monkeys there. Once during riadah we went up a hill where there's a tower, a cemetery (I supposed so), some buildings (dunno what) and monkeys. There were lots of tourists...I think it's a tourist attraction. We were thrilled to see ice cream being sold and thank goodness some guys brought their wallet. So each of us bought an ice cream and enjoyed ourselves..yummy...well except for Conney the leopard who injured her leg, pity~


Some fun part in BTN:

- Siew Ting. We (Ru Xing, Chean Ying and me) often called her leng lui after she came out from the bathroom. Reason? She's sexy ^_^

- Su Fei's hair. One of the consequences of keeping super long hair is that your friends will 'use' it and pretended that it's their hair...just 'attach' the pony tail to your hair and take a picture. *winks*

- T-Rex. The way she slept was so so cute! So peaceful..Like a pastor preaching (CY 2006). Such a pity that I didn't have my phone with me, otherwise I'd have taken her pic. Guess she's going to scold me again..haha

- Hair-band incident. CY was the witness to this. Victim, Siew Ting. =P

- Conney ajak-ing us to go for merdeka countdown. Can't wait~

5 comments:

Chien said...

jess, i never know u Observe ppl while they are asleep or during baths (well,after and during is like a split sec apart,so same thing lar)! (0.0)!

so Dangerous~
=P

Amanda Chan said...

30 minutes + +? I think I took more than an hour to wash all =.='

*jeSSicA* said...

-->chien:
hooi! during bath and after bath is two totally different things eh...we observed her AFTER bath,not DURING bath,for goodness sake!! =P

-->amanda:
1 hour plus to wash all clothes, not bad wor...i took 30 minutes plus to wash only PART of my clothes, not ALL le...

Siew Ting said...

ahaha... the hair band incidence....... i almost forget dy...... >.< hahhaha!!

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: hahaha yea yea!! was quite touched that time actually although i didn't admit it..hehe