Tuesday, August 15, 2006

b l a b l a b l a .

Tagged by Ru Xing...hmmm...

10 years ago I was:
Standard 2. Can't remember much about what happened that year...

5 years ago I was:
Form 2. Another year of getting to know more new friends apart from those friends I knew in Form 1 since I just got transferred to a new school opposite my primary school. New environment, new friends..

1 year ago I was:
Just came to INTEC. Was quite nervous coz it's the first time going outside of my hometown to study and staying in hostel. Kinda disappointed coz couldn't finish my piano diploma. And once I knew that I'm going to take AUSMAT I knew that life's going to be hectic than ever.

It's really fun to get to know friends from all over Malaysia, different places and different races. Oh ya, it's also the first time I knew the existence of Fucao dialect...coz never heard of it before..

Yesterday I was:
Just came back from BTN. Tired and hoping that class would be cancelled the next day (today). And yes, all classes cancelled!! Woohoo...

5 most recent songs I listened to:
Breaking Free
Start of Something New
Fish Leung's fen shou kuai le
Final Fantasy's piano solo
Another Fish Leung's song

5 songs I know all the words to:
Together We Are One
Season In The Sun
If Life Is So Short
Some Nicholas Zhang's songs
Negaraku and Wawasan 2020 (duh!) --> effects of BTN

Ideal places for running away to:
Home...

5 things I really want:
remember the things I learnt in class (eg Physics)
get back home and use Streamyx (hate this wireless connection here)
go on a long long holiday
finish all homework and assignments
peace in my mind

5 things I should be doing right now:
Chemistry lab report
check my Yahoo mail
blogging
blogging
and blogging.

5 biggest joys in my life:
family
friends
games
decorative items
hugs and kisses (just that I like this phrase)

5 people I tag:
Biew Chien
Sharon
Ling Weng
Angelene
Chui Shen

Okay done!

4 comments:

Chien said...

woohoo...I m being mentioned!At least 1 person remembers me! Love ya so muchie...

oh oh...I never know that u love Hugs and Kisses?! i doubt that u just like that phrase
*winks* all grown up huh ?! =P

Ang3 said...

eh,i really hav to do the survey coz u tagged me?dear help me la!anyway,come bc fast fast really need ur help d!haha
Maucks!!

*jeSSicA* said...

wat need my help? =P

sharon said...

i've done this before jessssss.. i've tagged u didn't i? :D

and is ang3 - angelene??