Sunday, August 20, 2006

=P

I think the four friends of mine must have been enjoying themselves a lot in my house. Good food to eat, nice things to see, piano to play etc...haha..

Went to KB Mall to play bowling last night. It was my first time play. Saw Chien there with her brothers. After my first round, Chien messaged me saying that she didn't know that I could play so well. Well?? You're pulling my leg.. Hmm at least I didn't throw the ball till 'drop into the longkang'..haha..After ten rounds of bowling, Siaw Tze got the highest score of 143..dunno whether the computer got something wrong coz there's a few times where there's still a pin left but the computer put a '/' (spare)!! No wonder she could score so high...tipu punya computer..

Anyway she has to belanja us makan since she scored the highest. Hehehe..

1 comment:

Chien said...

jess, i would like to pull ur leg but...I sprain my fingers last night T.T
Lousy me...Hehe :D

Anyway...I really dont know how to bowl...I pay rm5+ to feed the longkang with bowling balls =.=