Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Kelantan trip~

My 4 Sarawakian friends who came to my house to stay went back to Shah Alam today. It's been very very fun spending time with them, going out sight-seeing the temples around Tumpat and Bachok, bowling, writing our names on the sandy beach, eating nice nice food, taking many many photos... it's really a sweet memory for me which I would treasure...ever and always. It's the first time I brought back home friends from so far... from East Malaysia even! And they brought much liveliness, fun and laughter to my house, my mom, grandma and sisters. It's like my mom suddenly has 4 more daughters. Haha..


Never did I realise that my house is such a nice place. 'Cartoon cartoon house' (Christine 2006). The first day they stepped into my house, I brought them upstairs to my bedroom (which I share with my sisters), and to my surprise, what they said was it's like a princess's bedroom which they had been wishing for since they were young... there're lots of soft toys, cute and fluffy.. and nice comfy beds. Well I really never know that the bedroom is any girl's wish to have...


Talking about the food part. I would say that this trip is worthwhile for them as they have tried almost all kinds of the food which Kelantan has. Siamese nasi kerabu (which we call 'kao jum'), nasi dagang, Thai food at Cheng Mai Restaurant (chicken on fire~), Vietnam laksa which my grandma made, cakes from Muhibah, keropok, trifle which I made on my own and my mom's cooking. =P What I remember is eating eating and eating... And what they said is gaining weight and becoming fat. Saying how 'well' my mom fed them... Hahahaha~


Christine kept on saying, 'Fat liao lo, fat liao lo...'
Siew Ting read my Conan comics when there's time
Ling Weng read newspaper and watched television (well as usual, the TV queen)
Siaw Tze kept playing the song Tong Hua on my piano..she's a fast learner =)


Guess what my mom told me about the four pretty gals:
- Christine - has this kinda fashion sense, loves to take photos
- Ling Weng - very fair, nice skin, shy and quiet compared to others (like my sister Rachel)
- Siaw Tze - pretty coz of her cheeks (I suppose), nice body
- Siew Ting - manja type, cute


All in all, they are very nice and have behaved well (gee I sounded like some...some dunno wat)... And what a surprise it was when they bought a marble cheese cake from Secret Recipe to thank my mom today. There's only about two hours left till boarding time (5pm) and we were having our lunch at Xin Kou Wei in Tanjung Chat, when Siaw Tze requested to go to KB Mall a while. 'Just a while,' she said. I wondered what was she going to buy. So my mom drove all 5 of us to KB Mall, and once we got down the car the 4 of my friends were like rushing (walking rapidly)... Curious, I asked Siaw Tze, 'What are you going to buy??' 'Buy something for your mom. Cake.. you eat the Secret Recipe one right?? Go and choose which one you all usually eat one..' I was really really surprised, I tell you. Was so touched....


Thanks to you all girls...love you all... know what, the house is like kinda quiet after you all left.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks ya, Jess! really enjoy a lot! the food, the temples, the dolls and also the comic. haha~ tht was the first time u become a big sis among us oh (Christine 2006), so must feel very excited, right?! and, u took it very well...! not bad not bad!

Anonymous said...

haiya, is me... siew ting la..

*jeSSicA* said...

ting dear, even if u din say who u r i'll know that it's u...coz u mention comic. hehehe...and my feelings bout being a big sis? yeah it's exciting! really is first time..err i mean among friends la.. =P

Anonymous said...

ekkekekeke,y all the ppl cite wat i waid?copy right lah,hv to pay me,kekeke.ei,jess,must 10ssssssssssss u for gving me the chance to go 2 ur house ooo,super nice experience,will miss tat place 4ever.but yi hang tat we take too little pic in the garden of ur house o...

Anonymous said...

jess jess.. our trip to KB is really worthy and meaningful le..tell u what!! we really enjoyed ourselves very much in your house le... feel like being at our own home le.. thanks a lot to your family's enthusiasm.. next time when u come to our territory we sure will bring u around and feed you fat fat.. haha..
love you.. muacks.. know who i am? your lovely big sis la.. =P