Tuesday, August 01, 2006

F a i t H

Faith.. I came upon this word numerous times.. when go to church or when online in MSN messenger. In church, the banner says 'Now faith is being SURE of what we hope for and CERTAIN of what we do not see'. In MSN, my big sis's username is Faith..

Never did I think deeper of the meaning of the word till recently. Last Monday during IES (boring ethics class), having nothing better to do other than copying notes, big sis took my paper and drew/wrote something on it. She wrote, 'FAITH..don't lose it!!! =)' Well, yeah, she's right..

Two days ago I chatted on MSN with Shyh and my 'aiya-bro'. Shyh said that he has faith in me that I can excel in my studies, and he assured me no worries about exam.. Haha.. he's really good in giving support and encouragement. Thanks ya. 'Aiya-bro' (called him like that since primary 5, don't ask me why, I don't know the reason =P) said similar thing, he mentioned that he has faith in me too! Wow... In just an hour, I have two persons telling me they have faith in me.. so happy~

Now I reconsider the word Faith.. It indeed is so powerful and such a strong word as the sound of it provides me strength, giving me the courage to move on.. oh well I sound like a philospher, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. it's always not too late for you to discover the true meaning of FAITH! haha.. why i use this nick in my msn? well.. somehow i think that this word is really powerful and magnificent!!! it explains everything!! it gives me the answer whenever i lost my direction.. so.. remember ya.. next time when your world seems dark.. remember FAITH... and remember ME as well.. haha.. Have FAITH in you..