Monday, January 01, 2007

HapPy nEw yEaR!!!!

Happy new year to all!

As it's now 12.41am, I'm gonna blog about what I did yesterday...


It was the last day of 2006, which was also Hari Raya Haji... my friends and I had already planned to visit our Form 5 English tuition teacher Mdm Pak. We planned to meet at
Hui Xuan's house first, then to KB Mall opposite her house to buy some chocolates for teacher. Song Yee and I reached Hui Xuan's house at 2.45pm which was the suggested time to meet. The three of us waited for Wei Ven to turn up, but as usual the 'Queen' who's always late arrived at about 3.15pm! And she said, 'KB Mall is not open la... want to buy what?' I said, 'What?! KB Mall not open?' We then agreed to buy fruits. So Hui Xuan and I went in Wei Ven's Harrier while Song Yee drove in his Kancil. We went all around the town but not even one shop was open. Frustrated, Wei Ven drove to the central market... but as expected, it was not open too! (KB Bandaraya Islam ma, almost all shops not open coz of Hari Raya Haji...even the shopping complex was not open!) Can you imagine how quiet the whole town was? Haih.. =.=||

Luckily for us, we spotted Cintaku cake shop was open.. so we went in and bought a fruit cake. It was already 3.56pm and we straight away shot off to Teacher Pak's house. She was quite surprised to see us though my youngest sister Joanne had already informed her that we were coming. Teacher said, 'I thought it's your sister Rachel who's coming...coz Joanne said 'my sister want to come' .. , didn't expect that it's you!' Haha~


We spent about 2 hours there talking about lots of stuff while looking through some photos of Mdm Pak and her family taken during a trip to Europe in June. They went to 6 countries in 2 weeks! Wow... I would like to have an opportunity to go to Europe sometime. Teacher cut the cake for us to eat, most of our talking topics revolved around our studies and our batch of students...Angelene and her gang (Kim Fong, Han Syn etc), Ker Yung... then we went on to talk about our courses and Form 6 studies (
Song Yee and Wei Ven studied Form 6 while Hui Xuan took A-levels). Time really flies now that all of us had finished our course..

At about 6pm
Wei Ven's mom called to ask where she was (as usual la..), so we thought that it was time to go.. we said goodbye and then went home.

p/s: We're going to meet later today! (1st Jan 2007)

4 comments:

kedekut said...

Mdm Pak must have taught you well because you write good English.
Besides Mandarin, I bet you can probably speak fluent Kelantanese too.
Blessed New Year to all too.

*jeSSicA* said...

haha..kelantanese ar..can understand what people are saying but i cant speak very fluently myself. hehe!
happy new year!

Chien said...

jess,U know how to speak kelantanese?
teach me...I feel embarrassfor being a kelantanese but dont know how to speak that dialect!

That day on the way to sunway, that Malacca taxi driver have to teach me =P

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: i din say i know how to speak kelantanese wor. u teach me la =P