Wednesday, March 28, 2007

28th March..

I remember that date every year, coz it's...........Angelene's birthday!

Happy birthday Angelene dear!!

(I plan to put a pic here but I don't have any recent photo of you..)

So you're 20 eh? *clap clap* hehe...no more a little girl, but to me you are always a manja and cute girl with that sweet smile =) Even though now we're far apart, I'd still like to give my best wishes to you, hope that you'll be happy everyday, hope that you'll not be stressful of the load of assignment and revisions to do, hope that you'll be loved by everyone (and more!), hope that God bless you and your prayers are answered, hope that you will move on smoothly to get your degree and be a successful doctor, and also hope that you will miss me *winks* (just kidding, I know that you do miss me..)

You mean so much to me and I'd like to say that I appreciate you as a special friend and I value our friendship a lot. You turn up to me when I'm nobody and add colour to my life - like an angel sent from heaven - as you said so two or three years ago. I remember that phrase till now coz it's true..I'm happy that we keep in touch though we don't contact each other as often, it's always nice to hear news from you now and then by reading your blog.

Anyway, it's your big day...enjoy and have fun! (I suddenly realise that I never celebrate your birthday together with you...>.<)

No comments: