Thursday, March 22, 2007

I am happy today!

Janet gave me a tight tight (notice that I repeat the word) hug today! It's then I realise that I haven't hugged anyone for such a long time...hugs are always so full of warmth, care and love...and the best thing is, they are free! =) Thanks dear for brighten up my day!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last night we gave Ryan a surprise birthday party! He's the third in our group to turn 20 today. Our initial plan was to splash him with water to make him wet, but knowing that he's a bit sick and we are considerate and kind people..hehe..so we changed our plan. Yun Ying and Justina blindfolded him and led him around the halls and the lake...walking down stairs, between tree trunk (this is soooo fun!) and a slope...we also asked him to do a frog jump but he wouldn't, thinking that he would land up in the lake...haha! We then asked him to squat down in front of the birthday cake and told him that the cake was 3.3metres away from him (it's actually only bout 33cm)...Who knows he really believed and was about to jump a few steps ahead but luckily we managed to stop him before he spoiled the whole cake. Before taking off the cloth over his eyes, we asked him, 'Who is the first person you want to see when you open your eyes?' He said, 'JUSTINA! Coz today not yet hit her head..' =.= What answer is that..

Anyway, we sang birthday song and gave him the presents - a book and a bottle of red wine. We sat down near the lake and started to have a long talk while eating cake. We even had a Q&A session for him! Each one of us asked a question (for more info please refer to Ryan's blog). We chatted till about 12am then retired to our rooms, exhausted coz lack of sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was feeling so sleepy since morning today. I don't like Thursday's classes. I don't like Syndicate tutorials, I feel that I can't learn much in that two hours. Afternoon was worse, we had 'Home' tutorial. It's about sociology, culture and stuff like that...which I am not interested in as well...and I was like dozing off every ten minutes even thought I sat directly in front of the tutor! I couldn't help it, it's like I was tak bermaya coz lack of sleep. I came back feeling tired and without energy or strength. I switched on my laptop and read some blogs...till I came across Angelene's blog and realised that she just did the 70 questions taggie.....and guess what?

Her answers to questions regarding me put a smile to my face...and suddenly I don't feel as lethargic anymore!

See now understand why I said she's an angel sent from heaven? =)

6 comments:

Janet said...

Hehhe know why i hugged u? Coz u looked so cute. =) In fact, it was an impluse thing to hug u tight haha.

Ang3 said...

The tag really took me hours to finish it gal, especially it's in mandarin...Hehe! Hope u're satisfied with it. But i'm so happy that u said i brightened up ur day :) Didnt know i bring so much joy to u though i'm not beside u kacau-ing U.Hehe. Oh btw, i met Siew Ting d..she approached me.i was so blur la that time. didnt realise her..hehe.Anyway,she is friendly...i'll try my best to help la:)

from,
The angel!

*jeSSicA* said...

janet: u hugged me coz i look cute?? o.0

angel: yes yes angel, u made me happy that day..haha! oh nice to know that u met ST! =D

syyeam said...

i agree..hugs are free and full of warmth =D

Anonymous said...

i went for a meditation class this wednesday, and the instructor/teacher/ bla bla bla.. (duno how to call him wor..)
anyeway, he gave us a task, he asked us to hug 10 ppl everyday untill next wed, hiak hiak~

Siew Ting

*jeSSicA* said...

yeam: the best thing is, hugs are also cholesterol free!

siew ting: hug 10 ppl everyday? wow...then next time i go back u hug me la..haha~