Thursday, March 08, 2007

wheee

Yesterday we went to Brandon Park (yes, that shopping centre) to get our printers which we ordered earlier...hehe...finally I have a printer! Now it's easier and more convenient for me to print my lecture notes and stuff =D

At about 10pm when other residents from my hall were having fun joining the Toga Party, suddenly the fire alarm went off. It was so deafening that I got out of my room to see what happened. There were many people in front of the common room especially those from the Toga Party who only had white cloths (not shirts) on. Someone told us to go to the evacuation area which is the car park. We went there and soon the fire brigade arrived. Obviously there wasn't any fire as there was no smoke; some stupid fool must have pushed the alarm (with intention or accidentally? I dunno.) The firemen then went inside the buildings to check if there's anything wrong, and they found out that there was really no fire. A girl spoke up and said that it cost $800 for a firetruck to arrive if there's no fire, and since there were two trucks, it cost $1600. She said that whoever knew who was that person who caused all these inconvenience and trouble should report to her (I think she's either the deputy college head or the college head).

We learnt a lot of biology this week, sadly to say that I forgot some of the stuff. I seriously need my biology notes last year..haha..or maybe I should just read and read and READ....duh..

This morning I was awaken from my dream by the ringing of my room telephone. I had that bizarre dream. If the person I dreamed about knows it, she/he will certainly be happy. So what's that dream about? I'm so not gonna tell...haha...as I have a belief that any dreams told to others will not come true. So..hehe... (but really it's kinda...sorta telling me that it'd come true...)

4 comments:

Chien said...

talking about fire alarms...the ap next to mine has got the fire brigades come and go for many times dy!And today,when I was cooking, there was so much smoke coming from my pan! i was so panic u know,so scare that the alarm ring!haha...and the stupid ventilation thingy (or whatever u call it)is not working any faster =.=
Lucky nothing happen...but the whole kitchen was quite 'smoky' =P

U had a dream of someone? tell u what i dreamt of recently...HOME and me at home eating GREAT FOOD!!! it's those ppl's fault...who told me that 10 months pass by quickly? now everytime i dream that i am home,this sentense will surely pop up '10 months pass by really very fast,see i am home!" =.=

*jeSSicA* said...

hahaha...how come u cook till like that? wat did u cook? smoked fish??

wah so nice dreamt of home...and great food..who are those ppl who tell u 10 months pass by very fast?? tell me tell me =P

Chien said...

haha...the oil was too hot and the meat i throw in contains water...so =.=
Haha! it turned out that I was smoking-kitchen!
many ppl tell me that 10 months pass by very fast!
eh,U thought it's nice to dream of home and wake up to realise that it's just a dream?! =.=

*jeSSicA* said...

oh i see...
hmmm i never dream of home before le. it's always bout frens..