Sunday, March 11, 2007

Going back to the past...

I planned to read last week's lecture notes this weekend but I only managed to finish half of them, coz when I'm alone in my room my mind tends to wander off somewhere...

I remember the time when we celebrated Pn Amani's birthday in class and the way she laughed..
I remember the time when I bought the same pair of shoes with Amelene..
I remember the time when Kia Miang used to sing in her room and we could actually hear from outside though she closed the door..
I remember the time when I used to go pasar malam on Monday nights with my ji muis..
I remember the time when we hate to wear jackets to college during hot days..
I remember the time when Amelene used to call my name again and again when she's bored..
I remember the time when we used to play badminton together..
I remember the time when Ling Weng used to sneeze a lot...anywhere..
I remember the time when Yee Fang used to come to our room to chit-chat..
I remember the time when I used to call Conney leopard..
I remember the time when I used to play Siew Ting's hair..
I remember the time when I was cheated to play badminton at midnight for my surprise birthday party..
I remember the time when I used to go da pau in the cafe with Siaw Tze..
I remember the time when I used to tease Josephine..
I remember the time when we went shopping with Christine..
I remember the time when we listened to Cheah Yen's stories..
I remember the time when we ate ice cream with Agnes before Math class in the afternoon..
I remember the time when we rushed for the bus every morning to college..
I remember the time when we went to DUMC every Saturday evening..

I remember a lot of things. And I miss them. Those moments. They're the sweeteners in my life.

But now I feel...complicated. Confused. In doubt. Don't understand why some things happen. I need a listening ear...

I wish my pillar of strength is here with me.

8 comments:

t.v. said...

Why sounded so sad? The usual Kaka is a very optimistic person. Though I might not be a good listener, I'll always be ready here. Cheers=)

Anonymous said...

harlow harlow, too long never hear from me liao is it? thts y u sad sad... Hiak hiak~!
smile more girl!!!
SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE!!!!

=siew ting=

nh said...

Yeah, when you are alone, you tend to be reminded of the good old days. Don't worry as it is perfectly normal. I go through that all the time also.

Things happen for a reason. And I am sure you can find someone you can truly trust to confide your problems in.

Smile, and all worries are gone. (Wish this is true...you can make it happen.)

*jeSSicA* said...

yap: u think that i m optimistic? thanks =) now i am optimistic~

siew ting: when i see ur comment i'm already smiling =D

nh: 'smile, and all worries are gone'..yeah. wish that is true!

Anonymous said...

i miss those moment too........
- big sis

LiNg WeNg said...

me tooo........... had so much fun together........ =)

Anonymous said...

yea,we had so much fun together b4..i think it's juz uncountable.N i miz those moments a lot...but there is no need to remember 'leopard',ok?? hehe..-.-"

-conney-

*jeSSicA* said...

stze & ling weng: yeah we certainly had lotsa fun together..

conney: so surprised u drop a comment on my blog, haha! i wont forget to call u leopard the next time i see u..haha..dun worry =P there IS a need to remember that!