Friday, June 01, 2007

ponder..

It's the first of June. The last day of Semester 1. The day that we didn't really have PCL class - all we did was just chat chat chat while eating tit-bits that we brought. The day that announces the begininng of the winter season (but probably it's still considered end of autumn now). And it also means that our one-month winter break starts from NOW!

Time really flies fast. We have just gone through one tenth (10%) of our whole med course. Another 9 semesters to go! Just hope that I won't be so blur as in Semester 1 for the rest of the time. And I should be more hardworking.

Yesterday was Chui Shen's birthday. That polar made me kinda disappointed when she couldn't guess who I was when I called her.

Me: 猜猜我是谁?
Polar: 阿Peh啊?
Me: Har?谁?不是……
Polar: 不是咩?不是阿Peh咩?
Me: 不是啦……哎哟,很失望哦,竟然不懂我是谁……
Polar: 我真的不懂啦,你原谅我啦,最近耳朵有点不灵,认不出人家的声音,人老了20岁了嘛。
Me: 哦,你承认你老了啦……真的不懂我是谁咩??
Polar: 不懂啦不懂啦
Me: 你要不要我跟你讲我现在在哪里?
Polar: 哦,Jessica是吗……你讲话要有你的style,我才认得出是你啊……
Me: =.=

Now tell me what's my talking style?? (besides the speed I know)

I woke up early this morning remembering bits of the dream I had last night. Something about Amelene. She's the main character. Dunno why I was sad and actually wanted her to notice something. But she didn't. And I was crying. At the end of the dream I was pointing towards her when someone else asked me why I was crying.

Then I woke up. Thinking that the dream was kinda weird.

Arrggghhhhh!!

7 comments:

Chien said...

dreams are always weird dear!

*jeSSicA* said...

yes i know! but why??

t.v. said...

Haha...who is ah peh. I forgot to wish polar hb...

*jeSSicA* said...

dunno eh, forgot who ah peh is liao.....

chuishen said...

wah, u all...ah peh is swee kim la...i'm gonna tell her tat u all forgot her ady, haha....

to yap : nvm, i forgive u, coz i'm oso forgot to wish u on 31st march ^_^

*jeSSicA* said...

aiyo, wat la, i know who is swee kim, juz forgot that she is called ah peh la, coz i never call her ah peh ma..lol

so u should forgive me! otherwise no presents for u =P

chuishen said...

haha...okie okie, i forgive u... ( seem it's actually my fault, haha )

remember to give me my present o, haha...