Monday, June 11, 2007

S a y a n g

Few days ago in the train Yu Wan asked us a question, "How do you rate the need for friends on a scale of 1 to 10?" Ryan said, "About 9." Yun Ying said, "Yeah me too, about 9." Yu Wan then told us, "Wow you guys really gave high ratings...those people whom I had asked before only gave about 6 or 7..." I was thinking that my answer would probably be 8 or 9. Friends are indeed important in my life. You need friends to sms/email. You need friends to discuss about things. You need friends to laugh together. You need friends to make a nice picture or take a photo. You need friends to play badminton! And, the best of all...

You need friends for more sayang! ^_^

Sometimes friends make me feel touched because of what they do or what they say. Simple actions like a hug or words and phrases that show love and care can brighten up my day. They just bring warmth to my heart. =)

This morning I sent a message to Cheah Yen, telling her that I dreamt of her last night and what was the dream about. In her reply, there's a phrase which caught my attention - 'dun miss me too much even though i miss u very much.' I felt so happy. So loved. Happy to know people miss me coz this shows that I am cared for.

Just now around midnight I sent a message to Chean Ying asking her about her pain of her finger. I said that my reason for the message was because I sayang her. And she replied, 'Of coz still hurt la but it gets better when somebody said sayang.' I was so glad. Glad that I can sayang people! =P

Now, let's do as Yeu Sheng da jie mentioned in her blog, 'SAYANG YOU ALWAYS!'

No comments: