Friday, June 08, 2007

t a g g i e

Just found out that I was tagged by Chien!!! Now I wonder why did she always tag me...must be missing me too much! Hahaha =P

5 things found in your bag ( school bag )
1. water bottle
2. umbrella
3. pencil case
4. camera
5. hat & cap

5 things found inside your purse/wallet
1. cash $$
2. student ID
3. ATM card
4. ISIC card
5. calendar

5 favourite things in my room
1. food (obviously I eat a lot, how??!)
2. photos on my wall (just decorate yesterday! And yes there's your photo, Chien)
3. my laptop
4. bed & quilt & girl girl doggie & pillows..
5. heater now that it's cold!

5 things you're currently into
1. listening to S.H.E. songs (suddenly got addicted to them!)
2. blogging now that there's a lot of free time coz of the postponement of exam
3. decorating my room before Conney comes to stay =D
4. taking photos!
5. sayang friends =P

5 people you would tag
1. Yeu Sheng
2. Chui Shen
3. Nooi Hoay (come on, you are cute, do it for me yea?)
4. Hsiu Li
5. Amanda

5 comments:

chuishen said...

hey, u know my english no good then u still tag me???!!!

nh said...

Done!! :P

*jeSSicA* said...

chui shen: wat, who said ur english not good...if so then cannot tag u meh? blek!

nh: good gal =P

Chien said...

WAHH!!!I am so touched !
My pics on someone else's wall!!!
T.T
And wow!U really did this!
YES I miss you too much so I always tag u~

*jeSSicA* said...

haha touched le. thanks for ur tag, from now on i will know that tag shows that u miss me!