Monday, July 16, 2007

Back to Uni...

Phewww! Finally that exam was over. Though it's just 5% of the whole year, I didn't know why did I make such a fuss about it - I mean, I was worried to the extent that I lost appetite few days ago and had not been having enough sleep. Perhaps I was feeling guilty that I didn't study much. But don't worry - it's OVER now and I'm back to my normal self again =)

I would like to thank my friends who wish me good luck in the exam, either via online or sms-es. I was feeling stressed (I spent my time watching Korean drama!) for not knowing much of anatomy and biology stuff (in short, EVERYTHING in semester 1) and those messages encouraged me to move on! Thanks people!

And now, 16/7/2007 - it's the beginning..

The beginning of semester 2 - it's going to be more hectic than semester 1;
The beginning of getting to know more of my coursemates now that our PCL groups are different from semester 1;
The beginning of spending my time more wisely;
The beginning of new uni life with more new students;
The beginning of exploring more areas of interest eg around Melbourne city;
The beginning of spending more time doing more fun and enjoyable activities eg cooking, making desserts, playing piano, looking at photos hehehe..
The beginning of being more active in both Friendster and Facebook;
The beginning of watching more dramas (currently my interest is Korean dramas).

p/s: I can't wait for my selective class to start! Wonder how's yoga going to be like =P