Sunday, July 22, 2007

T ag Ag ain

I just realised that I got tagged by Chien last week!

The instructions are so:
  1. Put your music player on shuffle.
  2. Press forward for each question.
  3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.
  4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
  5. Tag 5 people.

What time did you sleep yesterday?

NSYNC - Girlfriend

Hello...this really doesn't make sense =.=

How do you want your life to be?

NSYNC - God must have spent a little more time on you

Hmmmm...give me a little more time?

What do you feel like eating?

Goong OST - Perhaps Love

Eating? Love?

How're you feeling right now?

Goong OST - Give Me A Little Try

Yes yes!

What will you do if you see fake monks coming towards you?

Goong OST - Crystal Flower

Well...give them a crystal flower so that I can escape from them? Haha =P

Describe your dad with one word.

Goong OST - A Dancing Teddy

Whoa!!

Which christian name do you dislike?

Wo De Jiao Ao

Dunno what song is this.

What do you feel like doing now?

Ai hui lai

Huh? Love will come back??

What does your boyfriend like?

Lin Yu Zhong - gong ti bei

Ermmm, I don't have a boyfriend!

What do you need on a rainy day?

zai jian

Why would I need a 'goodbye' on a rainy day?

When will you cry?

4 In Love - Yi qian ling yi ge yuan wang

1001 wishes? Hmm...cry coz they are not fulfilled?

Where do you most likely will not go?

7 Flowers & 183 Club - Maze

Well sure not a maze! (Finally, an answer that make sense)

What do you want your dad to say to you whenever you request for something?

wo bu shi ta

'I'm not him/her' --> what is this supposed to mean?

Where are you now?

I Do (Cherish You)

.........................

Tag 5 person: Nobody! Coz this is not so fun...My music player is not quite random coz it plays songs according to album, and I skip songs which I dunno what's the title.

5 comments:

yeuyeu said...

U have brightened my day..lol
Esp when i read the Q&A for describing your daddy...A dancing teddy...i still cant stop laughing now...

nh said...

I scrolled to the last paragraph the moment I saw the title of this post. LOL.

*jeSSicA* said...

yeuyeu: hahaha good la...keep on laughing =P

sophisticatedsoul: u thought that i was going to tag u eh? i'm really kind not to tag anybody u know. hehe =P

Chien said...

Yeah, I love the one about your dad =P SOooo Cute!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: hahaha i cant imagine my dad dancing!