Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I have my 1st yoga class today!

...and yes it's kinda relaxing. Yoga is my selective this semester and I'm glad that it's held at Monash Sports Centre but the aerobics hall is too cold! I was stretching and shivering at the same time =.=

Today is quite a hectic day as we have class non stop from 8am to 4pm without a lunch break! 2 hours of lecture in the morning, 2 hours of epidemiology tutorial, 2 hours of practical and then 2 hours of selective. Luckily practical ended about 20 minutes earlier and I was able to grab a pizza for lunch. I planned to eat while walking to the sports centre but it started drizzling. So I stopped and took shelter in front of the Religious Centre (though I have a hoodie but I didn't want my food to get wet =P). It's so cold today...

Yesterday
As I was walking down the lane
I smiled to myself
And the rain started pouring down

17 comments:

emo-ist said...

imagining how u stretch while u shiver. hahah. xD

Chien said...

How much do u have to pay for the membership??

Anonymous said...

oh no.. i cant imagine jess stretching her arms and legs.. hehe.. share more of ur yoga class and experience ya. miss u..

Anonymous said...

oh no.. i cant imagine jess stretching her arms and legs.. hehe.. share more of ur yoga class and experience ya. miss u..

Anonymous said...

oh no.. i cant imagine jess stretching her arms and legs.. hehe.. share more of ur yoga class and experience ya. miss u..

*jeSSicA* said...

shirley yong: hahaha..go on imagine so that u will miss me more =P

chien: erm...selective is part of my course...not membership thing...

big sis: why cant imagine?

yeuyeu said...

last night ah niao came to demonstrate what u guys did in the yoga class...his expression was super funny!!! But i think it's pretty fun! Jia u lo

Chien said...

I meant yoga =.=

chuishen said...

hey, izit fun? when doing yoga...hahaha....welcome to our yoga world, hehehe.......

*jeSSicA* said...

yeuyeu: his expression memang always funny one la...see his face also start to laugh dy. =P

chien: yala that yoga is my selective..

chui shen: we just learn the basics lo. i think u all got learn till very high level one...haha..

chuishen said...

oo...so if got chance WE (me, yun, aiwei) can be ur teacher leh, haha

*jeSSicA* said...

chuishen: wahaha..i cant wait for u teach me yoga..wanna see u stretch =P imagine polar stretching..hehe

chuishen said...

................

*jeSSicA* said...

wat, u mean u cant imagine urself stretching too? is it? are u gonna go speechless again? =P hahaha

chuishen said...

i can imagine that when u come back to kb, i go to your house n grab all your HP books to my house, and before going back, i'll delete all your game in your laptop, especially those games which are nearly finish one, muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................

*jeSSicA* said...

polar crazy dy...

chuishen said...

a bit la, coz draw too much things and colouring too much till i'm gonna crazy liao, haha...