Monday, July 02, 2007

Thank you my friends!

First time got sick in Australia. Flu and cough. At first it was just sore throat, due to the reason that I didn't drink much water and the weather was really cold and dry. However, after the trip to Great Ocean Road, it became worse and developed into cough and running nose. Haizzz. Too bad la, coz my friends are visiting and I can't go out with them. T.T

So I stayed in my room yesterday online-ing and playing computer games. Tried to study but at the end didn't turn a page at all. Can't seem to remember things well. (That's the reason I spent about 2 or 3 hours writing the previous post on Sydney trip). Chean Ying er jie sent me a sms about wanting me to be 快乐 and I'm grateful for that. Later Daniel texted me to announce about MISU Sayang group function that night - watching movie at 11pm. I replied him that I would be going [as long as my flu didn't spread around]. He replied me saying that Yeu Sheng da jie would make a big cup of honey lemon, and again, I felt grateful for that.

During lunch, Zhi Han asked me whether did I take any medication and I said no because I didn't have any. She said that she would buy some for me if she's going out - yes I'm grateful for that too!

At dinner, Yu Wan kept asking me to eat more of the spaghetti because she said that I need more energy. The night before that, she even made a big pot of hot chrysanthemum tea for us to drink the next morning. [It's also from this incident that I realised Hsiu Li eats flowers =P]. I'm grateful that she's always cooking and making stuff for us to eat, such as jelly, red bean soup, breakfast...

Later at night when Ling Weng and Conney came back to my room, I asked them if they were going to watch movie at Deakin and they said they were not coz they were too tired. As I was coughing more frequently, I texted Daniel that I would not be going for the movie because my flu got worse. A few minutes after that, I received a call - it was Chean Ying using Daniel's phone (it was Daniel's pic which appeared when my phone rang and of coz I felt a bit surprised to hear Chean Ying's voice, hehe). She asked, 'Your flu became worse oh?' to which I answered 'Yeah' and she said, 'We make something for you la...[background voice: 人参] Sayang group operation..so later you go down and open the door [of your stairway] for us yea..' At that moment I didn't know what to say. I felt grateful to have such friends around =)

When the three of them (Chean Ying, Yeu Sheng, Daniel) arrived at my door, a thermos flask with a note sticked on it was given to me - it said, 'Get well soon!! From Sayang group. sayang u always' (da jie's handwriting). I was touched and wanted to give them a hug but I didn't do so because it was cold and I felt weak. So you guys remember yea, I owe you people a hug!!

p/s: Thanks Siaw Tze for that xx - but 2 presents mean 2 xx! =P

5 comments:

yeuyeu said...

我算利息的啊!哈哈!
一个抱抱变两个,两个变三个。。。
要快点好起来哦!
Eld sis

*jeSSicA* said...

你也要照顾自己啊……不要生病!抱抱算利息,真是不错的点子嘛!

Anonymous said...

hehe.. i'll keep the other xx till the day before i go back k? hehe..

Siew Ting said...

wat xx wor?

take care ya!! take more rest!

*jeSSicA* said...

stze: lalalala~

siew ting: hehe u guess la. yaya i will rest more..