Friday, April 20, 2007

I love that video..

Few days ago I was so happy when I saw this...


It's rare to see her online in MSN nowadays.

Anyway, Siew Ting sent Conney and me the link of the video she made which she uploaded on YouTube. Watching it made me miss those unforgettable and fun moments we shared during our life in Akasia. (Click here for the link) And she even said that the purpose of the video is to make us miss her more....haha!

I felt that we didn't learn much this week coz we missed a few lectures. Due to the blackout in uni on Monday, and that power was not restored to mostly our faculty buildings on Tuesday and Wednesday, classes were cancelled. Though it seemed 'favourable' that we were able to get more time off to study for the mid sem exam (which we had just now), it actually meant that we would have to replace those lectures next week (and perhaps the week after)! Two workers even got injured while checking the electricity problem, I felt sorry for them. Just hope that it's nothing too serious and that they recover soon. The consequences of not having lectures for this week were obvious; most of us were just merely wasting time during Syndicate (2 hours of Syndicate and we spent one and a half hours talking). I heard that many didn't attend tutorials too. Everybody got tensed up studying for exam, but I just felt that I didn't have the 干劲 to study. Cramming all those sociology and HEP stuff into my mind is not a good idea since I don't have the interest in them. But we have to study those...

2 comments:

Siew Ting said...

glad tht u all enjoy it~!!
anyway, thanks to u all too, u all contribute the photo mah...
hehe~
cant always online nowadays, no connection, too bad...
contact via email lor~!!

take care ya!

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: huhu...such a pity that u cant online often...u muz take care too okay...