Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This is so my dad.

Part of the email I received from my dad:

''I found out that the Aussies call papaya "pawpaw". You should eat more pawpaw. According to a book I borrowed from the library, pawpaw is a miracle fruit. In fact it is more nutritious to eat it when it is still green and about to turn yellow. Can eat as salad. Better to eat with the skin, if possible as the skin contains some very special enzymes. The leaves also can be eaten as they also contain some special enzyme to help digestion of protein and prevent constipation. The seeds also should be ground and eaten.''

Anyway, today started off with a surprise from Chien. First, before both of us came to Australia, she told me that she would come to Melbourne in April (with her senior or friend sth like that). Then last week she said that she could not make it, and I saw from the chatbox at her blog that Janet would be going to Adelaide to meet her during this Easter break instead. AND, yesterday I was chatting with Chien and she told me Janet was back in Melbourne already...halfway through chatting Janet called me to ask something. I asked her about Adelaide and somehow she said she just got back yesterday. THEN...this morning Janet called me again saying she's at the MRS operation office and asked me where I was. Since the office is just near to my room, I went downstairs to meet her. Suddenly Chien appeared! I was speechless...she flew from Adelaide?! I just couldn't believe my eyes...

6 comments:

Chien said...

WOW...
Ur blog sounds so...so...
quite speechless as well
haha
btw, when I told u I cant come,I was lying

AND remember when I told u I wanna surprise Janet, U said "Y not surprise me?!"
That's y ler...

AND YES!I flew here,or else? Drive?!

Anonymous said...

wow, u muz b very happy!!
btw, could hardly find a pawpaw here leh..
Have a nice day!!:P

-CY-

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: haha yala turned out that u came to surprise me...lol...haha thanks for the krispy kreme treat =P

CY: next time we go shopping together to look for pawpaw want? hehe

Chien said...

thanks for what?
that's just a lil piece of donut
THANKS for those souvenirs =P

Siew Ting said...

pawpaw.. sounds so freindly..
hahaa...

Anonymous said...

ohh.. cant wait for exam to finish n go shopping for pawpaw.. promise ya.. hehe..

-recently-always-kena-bullied-by-you CY-