Tuesday, April 24, 2007

k a r a O K e

Just now we planned to discuss about choosing the locations for our rural placement in Yeu Sheng's room, but we ended up singing karaoke!! (We did discuss about the important stuff and transfer photos la of course) We sang a lot of songs...from the oldies by Teressa Teng, Jacky Cheung, some songs which are famous but I don't know who sang them, some Cantonese songs and some Jay's songs. We probably got so excited that we sang too loud, even Cheng Khoon said that he could hear our voice from his room (was he exaggerating?)...it's been a waaaaay long time since I last sang songs with friends, and I miss the times when we went to sing karaoke in KL...

Tomorrow is Anzac Day and it's a public holiday, so no classes. Today was a tiring day - we had classes from 8am to 6pm! First it was two-hour lecture in the morning, then I went for a library class till 12pm, then rushed for my injecting tutorial (yay we learnt how to inject people!!) till 1.30pm, then walked back to campus centre to have my lunch...and another tutorial called Health Enhancement Program from 3 to 5pm, and a replacement lecture from 5 to 6pm. Such a hectic day! I did relax myself during the HEP tutorial when our tutor asked us to close our eyes as she guided us through the muscle tension and relaxation process...we were asked to focus on our breathing, tensed our muscles and then relaxed them, visualised ourselves in a nice place such as by the river. I like this class coz we can close our eyes and relax ourselves...luckily didn't fall asleep, haha..

By the way, I read Siew Ting's blog...did I really repeat that 880908 so many times when I barely knew her that day two years ago?? Hmmm...interesting...hehe..

2 comments:

Siew Ting said...

haaa.. ur class kind like meditation eh!

yea, u did! thts wat my memory told me. Wahaha....

*jeSSicA* said...

wei...i really got repeat so many times meh?? paise le...left that kind of memory in ur mind...hehe