Friday, October 10, 2008

陈燕萍加油!

I have some messages in my phone from my youngest sister which I think are funny. And yes her sms-es are quite long.

On her teeth:

Today my class had a teeth check-up.
After checking, the nurse said ANTI R which means...
Tak Perlu Rawatan.
Just then, i suddenly felt as though i have 2 rows of glittering precious pearl...
See, my teeth are strong and healthy, though they are yellow. That is why never judge a book by its cover, never look down at my steel teeth by its colour... ha~


(just brush your teeth la.)

On letters that did not reach home:

Donno, maybe u MCC...
Or,
maybe u too excited to post those letters and then wrote the address wrongly...
Or................mayb your writings too DIFFICULT to see...
And by difficult, i mean...................UGLY...


(hey my handwriting isn't ugly! =.=)

another one:

TWO TIMES ADY!
R u sure u got write the address BIG & CLEAR?
Mayb the postman old ady...
Or may the setem not enough ni...
Mayb next time u send the birthday card for papa, u sun bian ask the workers at the post office...i think they have some explanation to do!

Asking about Worms World Party:

Forgot to ask u just now.
Do u remember the game about the war of the worms.
Here is one of the sentence said by one of the worms: "You r looking at the eyes of the demon."
Something like that...do u save in the pc at home (KB)?


(yeah she used to repeat that sentence 'you are looking at the eyes of the demon' with a devilish-like voice LOL)


On the coming PMR examination:

Ya...
Luckily my science teacher gives us all the weapons to fight for the Powerful War Revolution (donno got special meaning or not) bcuz she is in the hospital now.
[and bla bla telling me about her going to prefect's dinner thingy]

(I replied that Powerful War Revolution is PWR not PMR, to which she replied:)

Ok then.
Powerful Mankind Revolution loo...
[and bla bla other sentences here]
Anyway i am going to the world of history.
C u & gd luck.


(Why so formal at the end of the message? o.0 Jia you for exam!)

4 comments:

老大牛 said...

哈哈。。。你的妹妹真可爱哦

应该告诉她,这些信到不了收信人那边是因为澳洲人笨蛋,连送信都不会而不是姐姐的错(因为其他人都有这个问题。。。不可能是全部人的字迹都很烂 =P)

*jeSSicA* said...

daniel: hahaha i know it's not my handwriting! =P

Li Ping =) said...

wahahahha...
ur sis is so so so cute!!!
Powerful Mankind Revolution!?!so creative wei hahaha
anyway, i played the game u sent me on msn, but i got frustrated coz the game is so hard to play arrgh...LoL

*jeSSicA* said...

slack3r: haha yea she memang very creative one...it's in our genes =P

lol the game is cute right? i got 19870 as my highest score, but my friend who sent me the link said she got 6xxxx!! geng....