Monday, October 20, 2008

From perfect lady

Received this huge parcel today. I've never received such huge parcel before (apart from one big box of clothes sent by my parents last year). Totally didn't expect this!





Okay this time I can't recognise the handwriting, but I know who the sender is....coz Yun told me earlier =P





So much cute stuff inside!! =D You might be wondering why did she use such a big box...her reason was: she couldn't find a smaller one...and she told me that she even had to go to the photocopy shop to ask for the box @.@




She sew the heart herself! Awww so sweet! And so surprising! =P I have to admit that my sewing skills are not as good as hers...(the heart is not stick to the envelope if that's what you are thinking). And see the words on the envelope...yup, I'm the most SS princess wahaha =P





This is a massage thingy...the giraffe head is so cute!!! =D



This made my day...I'm so so happy...feel blessed. I never expect my friends in Malaysia to post me something for my birthday. When Yun told me she and Chui Shen sent me stuff, I thought she meant a birthday card. And I was surprised to receive pressies! =) It doesn't matter whether it's late or not...it's the heart that matters =) Just like Chui Shen said, “迟到好过没到,对不对?有心就好了,对不对?” Yes, 有心就好 =D (this also 'applies' to anyone who sent me gifts...yup, Yun and Angelene, I don't mind them being late. I love gifts! And to Chien and Conney, though unfortunately the cards were lost, I still feel blessed because I know I am loved ^_^)

Thank you my dear perfect lady Chui Shen! Appreciate it!

谢谢你,“宇宙超级无敌”零缺点完美美少女吕翠娴!=P


2 comments:

chuishen said...

haha~~welcome!! but u post this out i scare chien will kill me leh, coz she only got b'day card.......

ampun chien!!

*jeSSicA* said...

chui shen: haha let's see then =P