Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Rayo!

Should have blogged about this earlier, hehe.

I was invited to two open houses during Raya! So happy hehehe coz got nice food to eat plus get to meet friends and dress up =P

1/10/2008, Wednesday (1st day of Raya)

Ryan, Yun Ying and I went to Safia's open house. It's my second time to her house =)




Group pic

Forgot to take pictures of the food but we managed to take pictures of the Raya cookies =P






They taste so good....guess what, Safia said her parents posted the cookies here from Malaysia!!




Thanks to Safia (standing next to me in the pic) for inviting us!



4/10/2008, Saturday (4th day of Raya)

Open house at The Pavillion...haha it's the common room of South-East Flats, which is just about 10 minutes walk from halls.





They have ketupat hanging around the Pavillion





Look at the amount of food!!!!



Cookies, of course


Roti jala!!!

Chocolate cake with strawberries

Cheese cake

We also have chicken curry, beef rendang, kurma, and also other desserts besides the ones mentioned above....it was very fulfilling for everyone of us =)

This is the evidence - everyone was smiling to the camera except Ivie who was enjoying her food LOL


It was nice and sunny outside (love this pic!! =D)

Then they decided to take a 'jumping pose' pic...obviously I'm not in the pic coz I was the photographer...it's a nice pic =)

Okay my turn....I find this pic very funny, with Li Ping's hand covering my face and Ivie's hair made her look like some vampire or dracula LOL

Some people trying to act cool by advertising their sunglasses

Hmmmm....this is for my princess who loves Batman! =P

p/s explanation of the title: For my friends who don't know Bahasa Kelate, that's the way we said 'Raya'. =)

7 comments:

Chien said...

OMG OMG!!!
FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!

I wasn't really happy today... maybe back to uni syndrome, but then when I see your blog, I am SO happy!

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: haha yeah food...long time never blog bout food dy. yay my blog made u happy! =D i'm happy that u are happy =)

Hui Ling said...

haha..how come ur food there is more appealing than mine here??? huh..

hazwan is going to have an open house..i shuld tell him to prepare more food and delicious cookies..lol..

*jeSSicA* said...

hui ling: hehehe nice food right =P i miss those cookies! ermm hazwan who?

Chien said...

YAY! I am happy cos you are happy due to me being happy =)

And you don't have to do my tag! =P
cos I think before this I did the tag you asked me to do already.

So don't think I am handing this assignment up! ><

Ang3 said...

THAT"S me..the batman post..muakak
thankies..
oh gosh.. the food in ur blog..i mean the biscuits..AWESOME..i missed the open house oraganised by those Malaysians here..argh...rendang..roti jala..come to mummy!!

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: lol i'm good girl i've done ur tag =P


angelene: yeah that's for u my dear =) i miss those food too!hahaha no wonder ur frens call u mummy la =P