Thursday, October 23, 2008

Unlimited free calls =D

I was so happy and excited when I read the email from Skype (I suscribed to their newsletter about new features and stuff) today! They gave me a voucher for one month of FREE Unlimited World Suscription, which means I can call to most countries in the world (landlines only) for FREE! Yooohooo! And of course I redeemed the voucher at once =D

I then called home and talked for about an hour. I wanted to surprise my mom and sisters, so I imitated my sisters' friends way of calling by saying, "请问 Rachel 有在吗?" It was my mom who picked up the call. I repeated the sentence 3 times because she couldn't hear what I was saying, and yet she didn't recognise my voice! Hahaha...when she passed the phone to my sister, I asked her to guess who it was and she immediately knew it was me LOL! I rarely called home because we used to web cam via Skype, and when my mom and sister knew the call was free, we started chatting about a lot of random stuff...from school to friends to exams to holidays and to my youngest sister. Joanne was still at school for some 华乐 practice, apparently she's the leader for the instrument she's playing (I don't know how to type it out in Chinese)...wow! She's still so busy even after her PMR examination...I don't remember being as busy as her after my PMR back then, what I remember was that we used to relax and have fun most of the time! Rachel said her SPM exam will start on November 11th/12th, and I told her that my exam will have finished by then...she said, 'Yerr don't tell me that!' LOL

We hung up a few minutes before my dinner time. I checked the details of the Unlimited World Suscription to see which countries are included under the suscription...yes, calls to landlines in Australia and Malaysia are free, so as New Zealand, Japan and UK, but not US, Hong Kong, China, Canada and Singapore. You know who is the next person I intended to call - princess Teo! I wanted to greet her good morning =) So yeah, I dialled her number, and how shocked I was when the words '0.235AUD per minute' appeared on the screen! I thought it was supposed to be FREE?? Hmmm.... I re-checked the suscription details again, and it's stated that for UK, only calls to the area code 01 and 02 are included....arrrggghhh...why not Manchester??? Sigh...sorry Angelene...I thought I could give you a surprise >.<

Oh, to my friends in Malaysia, give me your landline number so I can call you! Hehe~ so fun!

4 comments:

Chien said...

my landline: +6097476878!

Call me ;)

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: =.= that is ur kb house number u think i dunno?

chuishen said...

hey, i prefer talk face-to-face with u wor...

haha~~wait for u ya~~

*jeSSicA* said...

chui shen: haha the offer expired dy...3 more weeks and u can see me dy wahaha =P