Wednesday, October 15, 2008

天气晴朗,心情开朗

Yesterday we had our CBP (Community-Based Placement) Poster Presentation! It's been quite some time since I last dressed formal....



My CBP group mates



with our poster! =)


My gang of friends and I even took a group photo with our CBP coordinator at the end of the poster presentation!

It was quite an enjoyable morning because I got to see everyone else's posters...there were 118 posters in total, all were the hard work and effort of us 300++ 2nd year meddies. There were 65 assessors who came to look at our posters and grade/mark our posters (each group was supposed to present their poster for 10 minutes to the assessor). I didn't know how much mark my group got but our assessor kept saying 'Excellent, excellent...' Well hope we get good marks for the colourful poster =)

I guess everyone has had an enjoyable CBP experience throughout the year =)

Oh and on Monday I received a cute little parcel from dearie Yun.




Hahaha I can recognise that 'wide' handwriting!

Wow, glass botol....wait, is this English or BM? =P

The card is so cuuuuttteeee!!! And there's another layer of gift wrap for me to open...

...which revealed this. A star-shaped blue bottle with messages written in little scrolls...how sweet =) Thanks Yun! =D

2 comments:

Chien said...

aww... so sweet!!
My mail is still not there yet? ><

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: sadly to say...no. wat did u send me??