Saturday, October 04, 2008

3 phrases

Yesterday Ye Chia told me, "There's always hope."

She also said, “好好珍惜你的时间。”

She said that in response to my need for more time spent on study. Exam is in less than a month's time. Please pray for me....because 'prayers can move mountains' (Angelene 2008). Thanks =)

I came across this phrase on the Web yesterday. I've read it before somewhere sometime ago. The phrase is..."The greatest gift of all, is love."

Hope, love...and the next element will be...faith! "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." (Hebrews 11:1).

There's a piece of paper on the wall in front of my desk that says:
Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, if you have Faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to the mountain, 'move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17: 20).

Yes, I shall have faith that God will see me through and that I'll pass my exams...

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:13)

8 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

Heya!!
Thanks For Your COmment!!
I love Your Profile Pik !!

*jeSSicA* said...

thanks =) i just changed it today!

老大牛 said...

hey jess, didn't realise that you were christian until today...paiseh

i actually remember some of these passages from the days when i was studying at a christian school...keep faith! i'm sure things will work out =)

老大牛 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*jeSSicA* said...

daniel: haha i think i'm actually a freethinker...

Siew Ting said...

gamabteh o!! jia you jia you!! give it ur best!!!

p/s: i like ur profile pic too....~

Hui Ling said...

加油!!!

love, faith, hope!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: hehe thanks =)

hui ling: yeah, jia you!!